Members Left to Right:
Michael Nichols (Vice-President), Renae Saffer (BOCES Rep.), Christopher Bledsoe (President), Janelle Kountz (Treasurer), Duane Stegner (Secretary)
Arriba-Flagler CSD #20 is committed to
excellence. Our mission is to develop and empower
responsible, productive citizens who are lifelong learners.
Core Values and Beliefs
- Students are the most valuable asset for the future.
- Students are entitled to the best education we can offer.
- Development of positive values and personal ethics are the
responsibility of the students, home, school and community.
- Every individual has worth and is entitled to be treated with
dignity and respect.
- We believe in teaching students to take full responsibility for
- Honesty creates trust.
- Diversity is strength.
- We believe in teaching the value of individual commitment.
- "Parental" support is very important for the success of all
- Effective communications is necessary for a successful
- Basic skills are a foundation for creativity, critical thinking
and reasoning skills
- All community members should be positive role models for
- Education is a life-long pursuit of excellence.
The Arriba-Flagler CSD #20 School Board meets twice a month on the
2nd and 4th Thursday at 7:00 pm in the Board Room at 421
Julian Ave., Flagler, CO 80815. If there is a
conflict and a meeting needs to be moved to a different time or
date, it will be posted on the front door of the main entrance to
the school and published in The Flagler News if time
Meetings - (7:00 pm unless otherwise noted)
February 22nd - 6:00 PM
March 16th - 6 AM
January 26, 2017
January 12, 2017
December 14, 2016
November 10, 2016
October 27, 2016
October 13, 2016
September 22, 2016
September 8, 2016
August 25, 2016
August 15, 2016
August 11, 2016
July 14, 2016